A Feast of Disney Tastes Featured on Thanksgiving Day
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. — Walt Disney World Resort guests can indulge in a fresh take on an American tradition by enjoying their Thanksgiving feast Nov. 27, 2014 with a bounty of Disney tastes. With more than 30 different dining choices at Disney theme parks and resorts, families and friends can come together for a variety of Thanksgiving lunch and dinner offerings.
Special holiday menus include roasted turkey breast with all the trimmings plus traditional Norwegian meatballs and pan-seared salmon at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, poppy seed lavash, house-made naan, and apple-cranberry achar at Sanaa, roasted heirloom beets with candied walnuts and mulled apple cider at Artist Point, and other unique dishes to enjoy with the holiday classics.
At Epcot, guests can dine on Thanksgiving menus during lunch and dinner seatings at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
Holiday menus also are offered at Be Our Guest Restaurant and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant in Magic Kingdom, Hollywood & Vine and The Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Tusker House Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Within the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, special Thanksgiving dining options are available at:
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- California Grill and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café at Disney’s BoardWalk
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Availability is limited and dining events are subject to change. For information and reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE.